There are effective meaningful ways to support and train children to become better thinkers and problem solvers which will lead to their academic, career, sporting and relationship success. Our job as parents is to train our children in such a way that they become effective, independent, efficient thinkers.
Understanding how children go about developing these essential thinking skills and what role parents play in that development is the subject of this seminar.
Through this 2 1/2 hour seminar, parents can expect to learn:
- how a child’s thinking skills develop
- how to support a child’s development of thinking and problem solving skills
- how important the role of the parent is
- how important mentoring and role modeling is
- how important project based learning is
- how integral good planning is in bringing it all together